jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Unexpected sleepover

Today I got up at 6 15 and we went to school. I had normal classes and then in mod h I went with my friends and classmates to the theatre to talk with some students of marist. Then we saw a movie from the 80s and we ate pizza. After this I went with Anna to her house in her car without Nick. He had a soccer game. We went to Annas house and we played the wii and talked a lot. In a chair that swinged, Cassie, Sarah and I were sitting there. Suddenly the chair flips and we all fell to the floor. We laughed a lot of that. Then Casie pushed me from the chair and I pushed her. At 10 Nicks dad, Steve, was going to pick me up. Annas mother had told Anna to send a message to Nick telling him not to come at night and that i sleptover there. Because Nick had an ear infection his father took him to the hospital and called me to say he was 40 minutes away from here. He told me if i wanted to stay in Annas and I said yes. We then danced in a wii game. So i am sleeping in Annas. So excited.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario