sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

Soccer match

I went to school with nick because he was feeling good and his stomach didnt hurt. We had normal classes but after the end of the day of school we were going to have the soccer match argentinians vs americans. After school we went to the locker and we changed our clothes so as to play. I played as a goalie, i have never played in that position, so I was worried because I am not used to using my hands in soccer. When we got to the small gym we were 6 argentinians against 20 americans. We played the match and we tied 8 to 8. I was proud of myself because I intercepted the ball many times. The americans had the advantage against us not only because they played in there school but also they were able to make changes because they had many players so the students didnt get tired. After this I went to sarahs house were I shower and I went to the asado. The food was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. Then we went to annas house were we seated near a bonfire we ate marshmallows and played hide and seek. We took cami to her house and then we went to our house.

Nick se sentía mejor entonces fui a la escuela con el a la escuela. Tuvimos clases normales excepto que cuando terminaban las clases teníamos el partido contra los estadounidenses. Cuando termino la escuela fuimos al baño y nos cambiamos de ropa para jugar. Yo jugué de arquero. Nunca había jugado en esa posición por lo que estaba nervioso. Fuimos al gimnasio chico y vimos que había 20 estadounidenses y 6 argentinos nada mas. Jugamos y empatamos 8 a 8. Estaba orgulloso de mi mismo porque ataje varios goles. Los estadounidenses tenían la ventaja no solo por jugar en su gimnasio sino porque tenían muchos jugadores y podían hacer cambios. Luego fui a la casa de Sarah donde me bañe y fuimos al asado. La comida fue muy buena y lo disfrute mucho. Después fuimos a la casa de Anna y nos sentamos cerca de una fogata a comer malvaviscos y jugamos a las escondidas. Llevamos a Cami a su casa y luego me fui a casa.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario