sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

Second visit to Chicago

I got up at 9 because we had to go earlier to the school because andrew, nicks brother had a football match. We waited there until the rest of us came, then we went to Chicago. First, we went to the skydeck. Many were really nervous because it is made of glass and if you look down theres just a glass and you can see all. When I first stepped I was like confused because i was on something but if i looked down there was nothing. We all got pictures and I even sat on the floor. We started jumping and I was thinking this is going to fall. After that we had free time to visit the city. We went to Paneras to eat and we visited the city. After that we went to see the soccer match but first we ate in the parking lot. It was really cold but sarah had brought blankets and i used one. The local team won and we went to our houses.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario