viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

School day with ellie

We were going to leave the house when nick said he was not feeling well. He decided to stay at home but i went to school. I was going to stay with cassie in the class but leandro told me that the headmaster had given me a host for the day. This host was ellie. I stayed with her all the day until we splited because we went to learn how to play american football. Then cassie took amy and me to her house and we walked brascoe her neighbours dog. Then kara came for us and we went to the shopping where i bought a t shirt for 5 dollars. We ate in the food court and i had a chicken teriyaki. After that we went to maggies house were we played ping pong and air hockey. Then i went home.

Estábamos por dejar la casa cuando Nick dijo que se sentía mal. El se quedo en su casa y yo fui a la escuela. Iba a estar con Cassie en la clase pero Leandro me dijo que el director me había dado un host por el día. Mi host se llamaba Ellie. Estuve con ella todo el día hasta que nos separamos porque yo iba a aprender fútbol americano. Después de esto Cassie no llevo a Amy y a mi a su casa y paseamos al perro de su vecino brascoe. Después vino Kara y nos busco para ir a comprar al shopping. Ahí me compre una remera a 5 dólares. Comimos en el patio de comidas y yo comí pollo teriyaki. Después fuimos a la casa de Maggie donde jugué al ping pong y al air hockey. Después me fui a casa.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario