miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

Museum, Planetarium and Aquarium

Today I got up at 8 and i went to Lauras house because she was taking cami and me to Marist High School. From there we took the bus and we went to the Museum of Science and Industry. There we could experiment with science and we could touch things. We entered a wind tunnel to feel a really strong wind. We also saw a movie in a curve screen. Then we went to the Planetarium where we had lunch and we saw a 3d movie. From there we went to the Aquarium. I enjoyed it a lot although we werent able to see a 4d movie. There were beluga whales, dolphins, pentuins, fish and jellyfish. With Amy and Cami in the kids play zone we put some penguin costumes and took pictures. We then went to the school  and jordan picked me and barbi and took us to her house to do the presentation. I ate mexican food that jordans mom, Lauren, made. It was really tasty and i loved it. Then we made the presentation and jordans dad took me to my home.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario