domingo, 20 de octubre de 2013

Party in jordans aunt house

I slept a lot. I got up at 10 because I was very tired. For breakfast I had an omelet and an english muffin. Then at 3 we went to a soccer pasta party and I had a lot of fun. I played soccer and ping pong. We ate pasta and there were cupcakes. Then we went to jordans aunt house were we sat near a fireplace until it started raining. Then we went into the house and saw a movie in there private movie theatre. After that we went to a haunted house but it was not scary. Then we went to Hannahs house to sleep and we played wii. I had a great time.

Dormi mucho. Me levante a las 10 porque estaba cansado. De desayuno tuve un omelet y un muffin ingles. A las 3 fui a un soccer pasta party y me diverti mucho. Jugue al futbol y al ping pong. Comi pasta y cupcakes. Despues de esto fuimos a la casa de la tia de Jordan donde nos sentamos cerca de ipuna fogata hasta que empezo a llover. Entonces entramos a la a casa vimos una pelicula en su cine. Mas tarde fuimos a una casa embrujada pero no daba miedo. Desde ahi fuimos a la casa de Hannaha dormiry jugamos a la wii. La pase muy bien.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario